Take advantage of our new Triton2Go mobile ordering app. It’s easy and convenient – order your food online and pick it up at one of our dining locations! Learn more about the Triton2Go reusable container, too.Triton2Go and Reusable Container Info
What's happening at HDH and what you need to know now!
HDH Fix-It Maintenance Request:
- If this is an emergency, please stop and call 858.534.2600.
- Non-emergency, HDH Fix-It Request
- Dining Services is Hiring Students!
- HDH welcomes Senior Director of Housing Services, Martin Reed
- See the winning NACUFS entry from HDH Dining Services!
- Check out our Undergraduate Living Learning Communities!
- View the HDH Event Calendar
- View current open locations and hours
- Campus resources for Student Health and Well-Being
EQUITY, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
HDH condemns the historical racism, hatred and violence that has been perpetrated on our Black communities and stands behind UC San Diego’s statement on George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery. We walk in solidarity with our Black colleagues, friends and communities and denounce senseless acts of hate, bias and violence. HDH, working with the campus community, is committed to addressing injustices and systemic inequities while ensuring that our diverse community feels valued and heard.